Enjoy more sex with less worry.
PrEP is a safe, daily pill that greatly reduces your risk of HIV infection.
- PrEP can prevent HIV infection by stopping the virus from spreading in your body if you are exposed.
- PrEP only stops HIV if you have enough medicine in your body, so you need to take it every day.
- PrEP is an effective prevention option for transgender women and will not interfere with hormone therapy.
Call or text to get free advice from a PrEP Specialist:
Is PrEP right for you?
If you’re HIV-negative and answer yes to any of these, PrEP may be right for you:
- Are you having sex with an HIV-positive partner whose viral load is unknown or not suppressed through treatment?
- Are you or your HIV-positive partner pregnant or trying to get pregnant?
- Are you having sex with more than one person?
- Do you have sex with people whose HIV status you don’t know?
- Do you use condoms only sometimes or not at all?
- In the past year, did you: take PEP; have an STI; use stimulants, poppers, cocaine, meth, ecstasy or GHB; inject drugs; have sex for housing, food, money, or drugs?
- Do you have a partner who: has hurt you or made you have sex when you didn’t want to; has sex with other partners; injects drugs; is a man who has sex with men?